Jan 2, 2010

Late Night Lara


I never really liked Lara Stone until I read a recent article about her in Vogue and after coming across some quotes by her:

"I kept saying 'Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me' because I had to get to the catwalk but she just kept posing. So I pushed her. It was only a few stairs."
"If I could have the discipline to be super skinny, I would be. I think of dieting, then I eat pizza. I'm a woman and every woman wants to be skinnier, unfortunately."

"Men don't like me. I haven't been on a date for six months. I've started a club with a girlfriend called the We Hate Men But We Can't Be Gay Club."
"I figure out what they hate most and then do lots and lots of that."
"I shouldn't be wearing these shoes because I hate the designer and I never wear people that I hate."

No comments:

Post a Comment